Did you Know?
At Orel Private Academy we teach morals first
and then the ABC’s.
We are a no homework school.
Grade 1’s will get spelling revision on a Thursday.
Grade 2-7 will get assignments on a Friday.
When we work – we work hard. When we play – we play with enthusiasm!
We have our own coffee shop, Bella Reese, with weekly specials.
- We are the strictest school in Kimberley, but we produce the most awesome kids in the world!
- If parents think our life coaches are doing something seriously wrong, we make use of lie detector testing.
- We are trend setters. We choose leaders on their ability, not on their age or gender.
- CEO Mrs Irma Fourie gives a birthday present to each and every learner at this school.
- Our DUX learner wins the Lily Franzsen bursary. No school fees for a year! WOW!!!
- We have planted our own fruit trees.
- For 2019 – our school consists of 450 learners and still growing.
150 Little Eagles and 300 Orel Private Academy Learners.
- We have a total 42 staff.
We have the following classes
- We teach the following at our school:
Leadership | Ethics | Accountability | Critical Thinking
Media Awareness | People Skills | Adaptability
Personal Productivity | Self-Direction | Creativity
Problem Solving | Social Responsibility
- If you do not hand in your assignments, you receive 0 marks. At this school we work with honesty and integrity.
- We have only 1 general parent meeting at the beginning of the year. The rest is Grade meetings per term and it is compulsory for parents to attend.
- All learners must partake in once a term community projects and fund raiser. This teaches them social responsibility.
Due to Covid-19 all sport activities has been suspended until further notice
Only applicable to Full Day Learners from Grade R to 7.
Extra Mural Activities:
Soccer | Playball | Athletics | Chess | Drama | Dancing
Available at the school, but payable by the parent.
Please enquire at the offices of Orel Private Academy for more information